Erftstadt, Germany, 2001-01-01.
Adiscon GmbH today announced the final release of EventReporter 5. The new version offers major enhancements:
- Local Filtering! Events can now be filtered locally based on a complex rule set – much like the NT Event Viewer can. Less important events can now be suppressed.
- Localized client configuration program – now available with English, German and Japanese messages (a single client covers all languages, there are no separate install sets).
- XML based language localization system – allows new languages to be adopted quick and easily.
- greatly enhanced setup program using the new Microsoft Windows Installer service
- and of course it contains the latest fixes for minor problems
Version 5.0 is a free upgrade to registered users of version 4.x. License keys for version 4.x remain valid and work with all 5.x versions. Users of 3.x or earlier versions of EventReporter please contact Adiscon for upgrade details.
For more details, please read the 5.0 Version History, the 5.0 Beta Version History.
EventReporter 5.0 is a free download found at the EventReporter web site. Interested users should download and try out the version.
EventReporter 5.0 released