EventReporter provides centralized monitoring and reporting for Windows event log records.
Event logs can be stored, forwarded and processed. Main uses are the integration of event log data into a central syslog repository as well as server monitoring and alarm generation. It is a great Windows to Unix/Linux integration tool. Being on the market since 1997, EventReporter is a very mature solution installed by thousands of small and large organizations world-wide.
- comply to laws and company policies by gathering all the audit data you need.
- consolidate multiple event logs and create a central repository.
- forward Windows events via standard syslog protocol. Each event can be sent to multiple syslog servers.
- Be alerted before something goes wrong. Event alerts can be delivered via email and other notifications. This option is an enabler for smaller organizations or service providers unattended monitoring their client’s servers.
- directly store Windows events to local and remote databases.
- focus on what you need – powerful and flexible rules allow to customize event processing based on all event properties (like event id, user ids or message content). Simply discard what you do not need.
- automated and unattended operation because EventReporter is a native multithreaded Windows service. It starts up at system boot and runs unattended in the background.
- Need something unusual? EventReporter offers support for unusual cases. Even further, we are known to implement new things based on customer feedback. So even in the rare event we should not support what you need today, we can integrate it tomorrow. Just let us know!
- Windows 2019
- Windows 10
- Windows 2016
- Windows 2012 R2
- Windows 2012
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 2008
- Windows 2008 R2
- Windows Vista
- Windows 2003