Adiscon is proud to announce the release of EventReporter 7.0 Final. Today, Adiscon Gmbh. President Rainer Gerhards announced the immediate availability of the latest EventReporter 7.0 Final version. In his announcement, he said, �Eventually this release is a result of Adiscon long term commitment to the customer-oriented approach that helps customers to reduce the complexity of their tasks by using MonitorWare line of Products�.
Principal features enhancements include new services with more features and functionalities in the existing services and actions. It has now more user friendly user interface and much more.
- New Service: MonitorWare Echo Reply service has been added and it ensures that always a fresh probe of the remote EventReporter service is done.
- Custom Event Logs: EventReporter in addition to the six standard event logs can now also monitor all custom event logs typically generated by .NET applications.
- Write to Database Action: This action has been totally rewritten and now provides more flexibility. Almost everything is customizable and fine-tunable to exact customer needs. For the SystemEventProperties table, a “Maximum value length” can be set for text fields. This allows the truncation of large text fields.
- Event Log Monitor: An advanced option is added and now it is possible to select a file as event log source and process event log entries out of it.
- Start Program Action: Now it supports the property replacer, it means that the parameter-passing is now much more powerful. Parameters can now be drawn from the full set of event properties. Of course, the previous format can also be selected if needed.
- SETP Action: With new received timeout settings, it is possible to control how long a SETP session would be established. The big plus of these timeouts is that they can save considerable network overhead especially in the case of SSL-protected sessions.
- Enhanced “Log to Event Log” action: It now allows to fully customize event source, message text and event ID.
- New Bulk Reporting Options: You can instruct EventReporter to ignore existing events either on the first or each startup.
- Greatly enhanced Configuration Program: There are numerous helpful additions to the configuration program, like full copy & paste support for almost all functions now, new shortcut keys, persistent treeview display and much more.
- Performance optimizations: EventReporter traditionally performs very well but processing of large number of security event log entries has considerably speeded up.
- SETP Data Compression: The SETP sender now includes the option to send events in ZIP-compressed format. Depending on the events being forwarded, this can save an average of about 30% of traffic.
Version History EventReporter 7.0
You can view Version History of EventReporter 7.0.