Release Date: 2017-09-19
Build-IDs: Service 220.127.116.113, Client 18.104.22.1685
- Configuration Client: Added DebugLog Viewer utility which can be used to analyze and filter the service debug log.
- Configuration Reload: The random delay can now set up to 24 hours and does not affect the service control manager communication anymore.
- Send to Communication Port Action: Comport are now kept open and the connection will be reused each time the action is called.
- Debug Output: The format has been extended to include additional data and reformatted in many cases.
- Engine: Added automatic crash generation and report function. If crashes can be caught internally, a dumpfile will be generated and send to Adiscon if allowed in Debug options.
- Syslog Action: Fixed an issue parsing IPv6 Address. When an IPv6 Address
was used, the last digit pair was incorrectly removed to be set as port.
You can download Free Trial Version of EventReporter.