Release Date: 2013-12-09
Build-IDs: Service 13.1.367, Client 188.8.131.526
- EventLog Monitor V2:
Added support for Remote EventLog Monitoring. In order to work, make sure that the following requirements on the remote machine are met:
1. The Service is configured to run with a administrative user who has rights on the local and remote machine.
2. The Windows Event Collector Service is enabled and running on the remote machine.
3. The Firewall on the remote machine (if enabled) allows access to Remote Event Log Management.
4. The configured User is member of the “Event Log Readers” group on the remote machine.
Added new option “Process unknown/unconfigured Eventlog Channgels” which is enabled by default. Uncheck this option if you want to make sure that only selected Eventlog Channels should be monitored.
- Updated librelp library to last v1 stable version 1.0.7.
- File Action: Added file segmentation support for files above 2gb
- Send Email Action: Added support for UTF8, SHIFT-JIS, JIS and EUC-JP encoded subjects.
- File Action: File Size checking is now done before writing into files, this avoids writing into files that already reached their limits.