Adiscon today announced the immediate availability of EventReporter 6.4.
Version 6.4 is a stability update containing some new features. These are:
- Improved EventReporter alive Monitoring – EventReporter now supports the “MonitorWare Echo Reply Service”. With its help, EventReporter health can be actively monitored from a MonitorWare Agent system.
- New Bulk Reporting Options – the event log monitor can now be instructed to ignore existing events either on the first or each startup.
- Enhanced “Log to Event Log” action – now allows to fully customize event source, message text and event ID.
- Improved corrupt event log handling – allows to customize the action to be taken when the Windows event log became corrupted.
- Greatly enhanced Configuration Program – there are numerous helpful additions to the configuration program, like full copy &: paste support for almost all functions now, new shortcut keys, persistent treeview display and much more. There is also a new wizard that greatly simplifies the initial setup.
- Comments, Comments, Comments… – as our customers create more and more complex rule sets, comment-capabilities are becoming more important than ever. Now, you can provide comments for everything in your configuration, including filter settings.
- Of course, some bug fixes.