Release Date: 1999-11-24
This version (build 134) has been released to the public on November, 24th 1999. It is a final release.
This version is much improved. It contains the following enhancements:
- Support for Windows 2000 (NT 4 type event logs, only)
- All buffers increased for much larger message sizes
- Fixed a bug that caused event message IDs to become erratically negative
- Allows to control whether or not log truncations cause notifications to be sent
- Enhanced output format (higher compatibility layer to syslog) as well as added severity information in a standard header
- Fixed a bug with message library handling that could cause truncated messages in some uncommon situations
For more details, please read the Version History.