Windows 7 Compatibility
– Has been tested and fully working on Windows 7 RC Build 7100 or higher.
Forward Syslog Action
– Added support to choose between RFC3164, RFC5424 and a custom defined Syslog header in the Forward Syslog Action.
EventLog Monitor V1
– The Client will now automatically detect and load available EventLog types during the first startup.
– Implemented new property replacer options “date-rfc3339” and “date-rfc3164” which can be used to get different date formats.
– Added new Syslog properties: %syslogprifac%, %syslogver%, %syslogappname%, %syslogprocid%, %syslogmsgid%, %syslogstructdata%
– Added support to overwrite all Advanced Options at once in the EventLog Monitor V2.
– Fixed an issue reading Channels in EventLog Monitor V2 after Internet Explorer 8 was installed.
– The cache has been hardened against race conditions.
EventLog Monitor V2
– Removed logging of registry write / read error’s in EventLog Monitor V2. This avoids unnecessary output in the debug log.
Forward Email Action
– Fixed an issue with the date header. Some mail readers could understand the date format wrong. We are now using UTC in the mail header, to avoid this problem. – Added “Content-Type” header. This is essential for the mail readers in order to be able to decode messages encoded with UTF8, EUC_JP, JIS or SHIFT_JIS.