Adiscon is proud to announce the 10.2 release of EventReporter. This is a minor release including new features and minor bug fixes. The most important changes are:
- Windows 7 Compatibility – EventReporter has been tested and is fully working on Windows 7 RC Build 7100 or higher.
- Added Free Tools – Included free tools like Adiscon logger, logzip and logviewer into the setup.
- Support for Syslog RFC5424 – The Forward Syslog Action now includes full support for the new RFC5424 Syslog header format. It is also possible now to configure a custom Syslog header.
- EventLog Monitor V1 – The Client will now automatically detect and load available EventLog types during the first startup.
- Configuration Client – Added support to overwrite all Advanced Options at once in the EventLog Monitor V2.
For more details read the version history