Adiscon is proud to announce the 10.0 release of EventReporter. This is a major release including new features and minor bugfixes. The most important changes are:
- Windows 2008 Server support – full support for Windows Server 2008 has been added, including the ability to emulate old-style event log properties which are no longer available in the new event logging system. Please note that this also enhanced event log monitor V2 operations under Windows Vista.
- Custom event logs are now also supported in the “write event log” action
- Improved NetApp Filer support – now NetApp’s real-time event logging API emulation is fully supported.
- Enhanced event log monitor – now containing additional properties and capabilities (like processing events based on a checksum and generating unique record IDs)
- enhanced internationalization – the core engine now supports UTF8 and UTF16 in many more places, including ForwardSyslog, WriteFile and SendEMail actions.
- improved automation support – the configuration client program can bow be used to batch-import xml-based configuration files, which si very useful in unattended, fully-automated setups.
For more details read the version history