EventReporter 14.0 Released
Release Date: 2015-02-17
Build-IDs: Service 14.0.381, Client 18.104.22.1681
- Faster core engine
- New Configuration Client running on Microsoft .Net Framework. If wanted,
the old client application can be installed manually as "EventReporter
- The Application can be switched from registry to file based
configuration support. Requires usage of the new configuration client.
- EventLog Monitor Classic(V1): Support for dynamic Eventlog files added.
Kindly use an asterix (*) in the eventlog filename to activate it, for
When activated, EventLog
Monitor will process all matching files automatically. The feature was
primary added for NETAPP users who have dynamic filenames.
- New System Property added to created UUID's called "$NEWUUID". Generates
a random generated 128Bit UUID (Universally Unique Identifiers).
- File Action: Segmented Files or Circular Logging now also works with
- EventLog Action: Now fully compatible with Windows 2012 and Windows 2012
You can download Free Trial Version of